NBAC membership gives credibility and opens doors. NBAC membership can add credibility and function as a door opener vis-à-vis other members of the network. As a non-profit membership organisation, NBAC provides a professional and neutral platform for companies and individuals seeking new opportunities.
We welcome Norwegian and Cypriot companies as well as individuals with an interest in the business opportunities between Norway and Cyprus. There are two types of membership in the association.
Why Join Us?
The benefits of a membership with NBAC are multiple, no matter which type of membership you hold. We have listed some of the main member benefits below. If you want to further explore the opportunities, please contact us to discuss.
NBAC connects business people and businesses and facilitates new business opportunities. NBAC membership gives you access to a growing network of contacts, including Norwegian and Cypriot companies.
By becoming a member of NBAC, you will have the opportunity for:
- Marketing your business or yourself and gaining visibility
- Finding new clients, contractors, employees, job opportunities or business partners
- Exchanging experiences and learn from others
- Influencing, learning and networking throughout the several business events organised by NBAC
- Discounted registration fees to events organised by NBAC including conferences, workshops and networking events
- Seminars and presentations by senior executives, experts and professionals from various industry and government sectors from both Norway and Cyprus
- Access decision-makers, policy-makers and top management
- Invitation to social and networking events, such as Christmas dinners, selected talks and lunches and feedback sessions on policies and regulations
- Host or sponsor a business event and gain visibility for your company
This type of membership is open to Norwegian and Cypriot nationals or individuals of other nationalities with an interest in the trade opportunities between Norway and Cyprus. The Individual membership is owned by the individual. Therefore, an Individual member can choose to be listed in the NBAC directory by name but without a company affiliation.
The annual Individual membership fee is €100.00
This type of membership is open to companies of any business sector with an interest in the trade opportunities between Norway and Cyprus. Among the many benefits of gaining a Corporate membership, a Corporate member may choose to include up to three employees on the membership register of NBAC, as individual members of the Association.
The annual Corporate membership fee is €250.00