NBAC is pleased to announce that its new website has now gone live.
The new website brings with it a great new look and new facilities. It has been designed to make it easier for users to navigate around the site and access the resources quickly and easily.
Highlights of the new website include:
- Online application for Individual or Corporate membership
- Improved members’ section with enhanced presentation of our Corporate members
- Full integration with NBAC social media pages, Linkedin and Facebook
- Quick members’ subscription for the NBAC newsletters
- Easy and quick online registration for NBAC upcoming events
In the future, we also plan to introduce an online payment function that will make it easier for our members to settle their annual membership through our website.
We do hope that you find the new website both appealing and useful and we welcome your feedback.
Please feel free to send us any comments you have via the Contact Us link on the website.